Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Changing States

I have twenty more days to study. Last time I faced worst exams ever in my live. I whish it ll not happen in this time. Making the mind set for study is the hardest thing but after put the mind on the tracd it goes.

Today I went to Uni after works to study but the efforth was not a reall sucess. Evening Uni visit gave me a chance all Sahanaya guys . Shanaya project operats from the former LFS lab. The lab is a very familier place to me. I have good memories about this lab. Lot of things I motivated ;). That Lab was my third year undergraduate computerlab. Still I love that place ..

Back to studies... Today we did some Distributed systems studies. I love this subject.

My busy mind can not tolarate because Sun my colegue gave resignation letter today. He ll be join with Red Hat. What a chance.
Now all the top Guns are in panic mode. They are planning something .. Lets see.

Funny thing all are looking for the next leaver ..


Gnudeep