Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Full time in WSO2

After X-Mas holidays I went back to work but street are not busy with people . Most of the urban people having their long vacation before starting another year. Here Colombo people did not celebrate the X-Mas as usual. People were morning for last year Tsunami disaster victims.

From today onwards I ll be working in WSO2 as a full timer. WSO2 www.wso2.com is a technology company that helps to develop webservises and related technologies. They have contributed to Opensource community a lot. Apache Axis2 is a main project that WSO2 backs.

I joined with WSO2 as Linux resource person and I ll be helping the team when Linux in the picture. ;)

People here works with Java all the time there fore I have to taste the Java bit .. :( but I always like to do this kind of challenging and different tasks.

In WSO2 there are number of well known Opensource contributers. Very recently five people from the company went for the Apache con2005