Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Fun eve in Excel-World

After work we went to Excel-World a mini theme park to have some fun. Excel-World is getting better and better with the new management. Enough fun items. ..

First we went to 4D cinema. Its actually a 3D cinema with all the other seat moving effects and water sprays. Luckily I found the nosel so I manage to get rid of that unpleasant water spray. Scene was great and had good fun.
Next was Lacer-Runner the Real Unreal game . .:) .. this time I manage to score 4200 and be the winner. I am getting better and better .. with Lacer-Runner. After play all we got that after maths of the the game.. the coff and sneezes. .. Next time I ll ask to clean the room with a vacuum cleaner before I get in .

Next Food time .. fried chicken with fries + Pepsi .. and Lipten Lathe .. served by nice promotion girls ;)

Last item . .the show city..
It was good but did not really enjoy it .. it is a faked snow city .. no snow flakes.. but ice blows .. and it is too crowded..
Chamil did the rock climbing activity .. it looks challenging. Next time I have to they that also.

After all of those fun activities I manage to come to my place but I missed my gym session.